What are your hours and which time zone do you apply?
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30am until 7:00pm. Saturday from 8:30am until 1:00pm. We are closed on Sundays.We apply to GMT+8 time zone.
Do you guarantee product quality?
PUDUO began in 1990 and is a professional research, development, production, and distributor of resin and related products. We have a professional R&D team with several material engineers. The plant covers an area of 500 square meters. We have a little over 100 employees in the management and production team. We strive to always put quality and customer experience first. Our after sales service and support makes the user experience second to none. We are committed to providing the best quality resin products and unbeatable support after the sale!
Do you have any discount codes?
We offer different discounts, when you buy, click on the page to contact us, we will give you different amounts of discounts. If you are a Gold member, you can enjoy a 10% discount on all products. Platinum members can enjoy a 15% discount on all products.You also get 10% off all products if you buy through the affiliate link. You can also click on different pages to learn about different offers.
Why is my discount code invalid? what should I do?
1.Have you entered the correct discount code? including the length of the discount code and letter case.
2.Whether the product or amount in your shopping cart meets the requirements of the discount code, please carefully browse our discount page for the detailed usage of the discount code.
3.If the above information is correct, please try to refresh your shopping cart or our website page, and then enter the discount code and try to check out again.
4.When you have tried everything and you are still prompted that the discount code is invalid, please contact us immediately, if we do not reply within a short time, please complete the checkout and leave a note when you place the order, our staff will check it The amount that should be discounted will be refunded to you.
How do I place an order?
Via our website is the best way.If you want to do wholesale or OEM agency, you can click on our wholesale page: https://puduofamily.com/page/wholesale
You can also send us a message by contacting us and we will give you advice and assistance.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard.
Is my information securing after using this site?
Absolutely!!! Our Secure Software (SSL)is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts your credit card number so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Can I change my address after ordering?
No.If the address is wrong after placing the order, it is recommended that you cancel the order and re-purchase or you can contact us and send us the correct address, and we will modify your address information.
What are your shipping rates and what are my shipping options?
We offer US local delivery. Please see our Shipping Policy for the complete lit of available options.
What is the shipping time ?
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Order verification, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturers for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer process the orders, which takes an additional 2- 4 days .
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. US warehouse orders are shipped by USPS or UPS,which usually take between 3 and 7 business days, Other warehouse orders usually take between about 15days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time. Please see our Shipping Policy for the complete lit of available options.
How do I know what shipping methods are available to me and what they will cost?
To view the shipping cost for a particular order, simply log into your account, add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and then click the "Checkout" button. The checkout screen will show all the available shipping options along with their costs on the left-hand side of the screen.
What do I do if my order is late?
If your order does not arrive by the estimated delivery date, please contact us immediately so we may resolve the situation.
How will you refund me ?
You can find our refund policy by the link The refund will go back onto the same card you used to place the order with us, Please allow 3-5 days for the funds to show in your account.
How do I return a product?
When you pass the return review, we will tell you how to return it by mail, without your need to spend too much time.
What if I want to return part of my order or my entire order?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase.please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your order so we may take steps to satisfy you. If the product you received is damaged or you don't want it anymore, please send us a message through the Contact Us page, and our professional after-sales staff will help you process your order.
What if some or all of the items I ordered are damaged?
We do our best to provide appropriate packaging so your order arrives in perfect condition, but ultimately we have no control of how the package is handled once it leaves our facility. If one or more of your items are damaged, please remove all items from the packaging, spread them out so all items are visible, include the packing slip that arrived in the box (particularly the bottom portion of the packing slip which contains the initials of the individuals who picked and packed your order) and take a picture. Further, if there is noticeable damage to the shipping container and/or an excess amount of tape, please take pictures of the packaging. Send us the pictures in an email along with details of exactly which item or items are damaged. Once we are aware of the situation, we will work with you to resolve it as quickly as possible.
What temperature is best when using this product?
1) 70 – 80 degrees F is the optimal temperature range.
2) Minimum temperature is 65 degrees
How do I get the bubbles out?
1) Mix slowly
2) Don’t use wood or other materials that have air trapped in it
3) After mixing, let the resin sit for up to 20 minutes so the air bubbles rise and pop naturally
4) Heat up your mixture prior to mixing. You can use a hot water bath or a bottle warmer.
5) Use rubbing alcohol in a spritz bottle. Spray in a cloud, or mist, to pop bubbles instantly without a flame or heat.
Can I use a heat gun or torch to pop bubbles?
1) Yes. It is recommended to use a heat gun as opposed to an open flame. When using heat, you need to be careful. Adding heat to your resin can cause an exothermic reaction (the resin heats up too fast) and cause damage to the resin i.e ripples, cracks, streaks, or lumps.
2) Use caution when using a torch. Using a torch can damage your mold rendering it, and your project useless. The silicone can bond to the epoxy making it impossible to separate. Use a heat gun or rubbing alcohol to pop bubbles.
How long does it take for Puduo Resin to cure?
1) You can typically remove your work from the mold after 10 hours.Actual cure time varies by size and climate. Typical time frames are 24-72 hours, but can take longer. Larger pieces cure faster and smaller pieces.
What is the working time?
1) Working time is approximately40 minutes. This time can vary depending on temperature and humidity.
How much colorant, glitter, alcohol ink can I use?
1) The rule of thumb is 6%. You should never use more than 6% of additives to your overall measured amount. Any more than that and you risk your piece not curing properly and it can remain soft and bendy.
Why is my cured piece soft and bendy?
Possible reasons for “bendy” pieces include, by are not limited to:
1) Your piece needs more time to cure. This is common on small pieces as there is less material reacting.
2) You didn’t measure part A and B properly
3) You didn’t mix part A and B fully, or you didn’t pour into a separate cup after mixing. If you do not pour into a separate cup, you run the risk of having unmixed resin on the bottom of your mixture. This is not a step that should be skipped.
4) You added too much glitter, pigment or alcohol ink (remember the 6% rule).
5) It’s possible that you need to switch climates. If you work inside your home it may not be warm enough for small pieces to cure. Smaller pieces have longer curing times because the amount of resin is not large enough to create a proper exothermic reaction. Try moving them to a warmer area of your home and see if they harden. You may need to let them cure in a sunny window. If you work outside and it is hot, sometimes even fully cured pieces will remain bendy after the initial pour. Try moving your pieces inside to a cooler temperature. Many times just a simple change in climate can solve the problem. Reminder: The recommended working temperature is between 70-80 degrees. The less humidity, the better.
I need project ideas, do you have a blog?
Yes, we do! If you’re looking for a new project or a great tutorial, our blog will provide hours of project inspiration! Come take a look!
can i join your promote us?
Of course, you can participate in this project as long as you have more than 500 followers on any social media, we welcome anyone who likes PUDUO resin to join us at any time, as long as you like it, please feel free to contact us.
You can also click the link to learn more:https://puduofamily.com/page/promote-us
I'm having issues with using PUDUO resin.
cheer up,every novice will encounter different problems when using resin, don't be discouraged, please feel free to contact us, we are happy to give you guidance and help at any time, you can also refer to our blog, which will also provide you with inspiration and help.